Terms of Service
Last update: November 8, 2017
Welcome to Ujobs.me. Our service Ujobs.me is a platform for selling services performed by users.
The following conditions (the "Terms of Service") govern your access to and use of Ujobs web site, including any content, features and services offered on or through www.Ujobs.me ("Site"), JSC "UJOBS"
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before using the site. By using the website, by opening an account or clicking on "accept or accept the Terms of Service", if this option is available to you, you accept and agree to comply with these Terms of Service. If you do not wish to accept these Terms of Service, you must not access or use this site. For more detailed rules of behavior and use of the site, please read this document.
This site is provided and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you can not use this site or Ujobs services. By using this site, you guarantee that you comply with the legal age. If you do not meet the age requirement, you should not use this site.
Our customer support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions about the Site or the terms of service. Contacting our customer support can be done by sending an email to the support team.
1. BASIC RULES OF THE SERVICE OF THE UJOBS.ME SERVICE
- The services of our site are Services provided by Users and offered on Ujobs.me
- Sellers are Users who offer and perform services through Ujobs.
- Buyers are Users who purchase services by Ujobs.
- The service is created by the seller in his personal account. To create a service, you need to fill out a form on the service creation page.
- All services on the site are free.
- Order - this is a registered application of the Buyer for the performance of the Service.
- Tender is an application left by the Buyer, on the Service which he wants, what would have been rendered to him.
- Each Service and Tender is sent for moderation, and becomes available in the list of services and tenders only after the successful passage of the moderation. The moderator has the right to edit the data on the service page and tender or even delete the service and tender if it violates site rules.
- Each Ujobs user has the opportunity to be a Seller and a Buyer.
- All interactions between the Seller and the Buyer (order, payment, order discussion, acceptance of the performed service, etc.) occur through the site interface.
- Buyers pay Ujobs in advance to create an application for the implementation of the Service.
- Sellers must fulfill their Orders, and can not cancel orders on a regular basis or for no reason. Canceling orders will affect the reputation and status of sellers.
- Users can not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Ujobs.me.
- Ujobs reserves the right to use all published works for its advertising purposes.
- Sellers place Services on Ujobs to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers can also offer an individual order corresponding to the needs of this buyer
- For each order, approved by the buyer, you receive 80% of the purchase amount.
- Ujobs replenishes the seller's account as soon as the order is completed and approved by the Buyer.
- If the order is canceled (for any reason), the money will be returned to the Buyer or an alternative Seller will be offered.
- Sellers can withdraw their earnings using one of the options offered by the proposed Ujobs.
- The seller's rating is calculated on the basis of feedback on the order placed by the buyers.
- For security reasons, Ujobs may temporarily disable the seller's ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illegal activities. This can occur as a result of security problems, complaints about incorrect behavior on the part of the buyer or seller, or be related to the opening of several accounts in Ujobs by the same user.
- Services created on the Ujobs platform are content created by users.
or Tender may be removed for violation of these Terms of Service, which
may include (but are not limited to) the following violations:
- Illegal or fraudulent services
- Pornographic, Inappropriate / Indecent Services
- Intentional copies of the services of other users
- Spam or Forcible Services
- Services that mislead customers
- Resale of prohibited goods
- Services that are deleted in the event of violations of the above, may lead to the suspension of the Seller's account.
- Services that are deleted for violations do not have the right to be restored or edited.
- Services can be removed from our search function due to poor user performance and / or misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved web addresses contained in the description and requirement of the Services box. Services containing advertising content that violates the terms of Ujobs the provision of services will be deleted.
- The service must have a corresponding image associated with the service offered.
- Sellers can create service packages to offer their services in structured formats with several price options for the selected service.
1.3 Withdrawal of funds
- In order to withdraw your profits, you must specify in the account at least one of the withdrawal methods offered on the Ujobs website.
- Your Ujobs profile can be associated with several ways of withdrawing funds, and each time you need to specify which method you want to use by selecting the appropriate one on your profile page on Ujobs.
- Revenues are available for withdrawal only after 10 days after the order is marked as approved by the buyer.
- Remissions can only be made in the amount available to you.
- The percentage of output varies depending on the method of withdrawal.
- Withdrawals are final and can not be canceled. We will not be able to return or change this process after it is launched.
- You can not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside the Ujobs system
- Ujobs reserves the right to use all published works publicly for its marketing and advertising purposes.
- Buyers can request a custom order that meets the specific requirements of the buyer, and receive a personalized offer from the sellers through the Ujobs website.
- You can not offer sellers to pay, or make payment in any way except through the site Ujobs.me. In case you are asked to use an alternative method of payment, please immediately notify UJobs customer support.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other obligations, we do not collect credit information.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transmitted files for viruses and malware. Ujobs will not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of the site, the use of content or files transmitted.
- The seller can cancel the order without the consent of the buyer at any time. However, this will have a negative impact on the status of the seller.
- Customer feedback left after receiving an order is an integral part of the Ujobs rating system. The reviews demonstrate the general experience of the buyer with the sellers and their level of service. The buyer is advised to inform the seller of any problems that he experienced during their active work in the performance of services provided by the seller.
- Customer feedback is the main method of feedback from the seller. Reviews will not be deleted unless there is a clear violation of the Terms of Service.
- To prevent the misuse of our feedback system, all feedback feedback must come from legitimate sales performed exclusively through the Ujobs platform from users within our community.
- Feedback, comments, data by the buyer publicly displayed on the Services page of the seller.
- Sellers can not require the removal of feedback from their customers.
1.6 Disputes and Cancellations
We urge our buyers and sellers to try to resolve conflicts between themselves. If for some reason this fails or if you are confronted with unauthorized use on the site, users can contact the Ujobs customer support department.
- Order cancellation can be performed on Ujobs after approval by the moderator.
- Ujobs reserves the right to cancel orders or place cash on hold for any alleged fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- In the event that the assignment is completed and the service is provided in accordance with the application, the Buyer must pay it in full.
- If the order is canceled (for any reason), the money will be returned to the buyer's trade balance.
- Sellers can determine the number of audits offered to customers.
- Reconsideration requests can be made through the order page, until the order is marked as "in operation".
- Ujobs encourages buyers and sellers to resolve disputes using the Site Support Service.
- The right to cancel the Service Order will be evaluated by our customer support service based on a number of factors, including violation of the Terms of Service, unlawful acts and improper use of the Ujobs delivery system.
- Orders can not be canceled based on the quality of the service / materials provided by the seller, if the service was provided, as described on the Services page.
- Buyers can evaluate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of quality of the services received, leaving the appropriate feedback and rating their seller.
- Ujobs Customer support can cancel orders based on, but not limited to, for the following reasons:
- Active orders (after the buyer sends his requirements and before the seller has completed the service)
- The seller did not respond to the request for more than 48 hours
- The buyer commits offensive acts towards the other party through threats of poor performance evaluation and other threats
- Users violate copyrights as part of the buyer's or seller's requirements for delivery.
- Users are no longer active users of Ujobs due to violations of the Terms of Service or closure of their account.
- Sent to the evaluation of the buyer work
- The seller uses the delivery system to extend the delivery date, or to complete the requested service without providing the final service rendered to the buyers.
- Note: Multiple violation messages will permanently block your account.
- The seller does not deliver a single file and / or proof of work related to agreed buyer requirements
- The seller requests additional payments, denying the final provision of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller delays the final delivery of the service.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a negative review to get more services from the seller, not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed orders (after the order is marked as completed and before the expiration of 2 days)
- Users who violated copyrights as it turned out after verification and proof.
Note: the results of this work will be reviewed by our customer support team.
- Ujobs will not automatically reimburse payments for canceled orders. Funds received from cancellation of the order are returned to the buyer's balance as a loan and are available for future purchases on Ujobs.
- To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total number of times that users can request a refund, which is subject to review by our customer support team. For such refunds, an additional fee may be charged. If any payment processing fee has been added as a result of creating a new order, then this amount is not refundable.
- After cancellation of the order, the funds are returned automatically within one working day to the buyer's balance.
- In case of a refund to the buyer's balance, if buyer has not found the required service or goods, it is possible to make request for a refund from the account balance to the bank card. The request is processed within 10 working days from the moment of its formation.
- If the funds are returned to the same card with which the payment was made, the commission is not withheld.
1.9 Delivery of goods and services
- Sellers of goods and services independently indicate the time within which they undertake to fulfill an order.
- When ordering a product or service, the buyer agrees with the terms and conditions of delivery specified in the description. If they are not specified, then the buyer must independently contact the seller through correspondence on the site, and clarify the conditions until the time of purchase.
- Information on terms and conditions of delivery is indicated on the product or service page. The seller is obliged to the publication of the service or product to specify all the necessary data, and is solely responsible for complying with these terms and conditions.
- If the Seller does not fulfill the specified delivery times for reasons not related to the actions of third parties (transport and courier companies), then this order can be canceled at the buyer's request. Cash will be returned to the buyer's account.
2. PRINCIPLES OF WORK
Ujobs allows people all over the world to create, share, sell and buy almost any services they need. Users of Ujobs can communicate and interact through orders, write messages and on the Ujobs community forums.
Ujobs supports a friendly and dynamic professional environment on the site. Users must abide by this spirit while participating in any activity on Ujobs. This section refers to the behavior that users should adhere to when interacting with each other on Ujobs.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, misconduct by users, or questions regarding your account, please contact our customer support team.
- To protect the privacy of our users, user accounts are stored anonymously. Requesting or providing an email address, user name, phone number or any other personal contact information for communication outside Ujobs in order to circumvent or for the purpose of abuse of the Ujobs messaging system is not allowed.
- Ujobs does not give any guarantees regarding the level and quality of the service offered by the Sellers. You can use dispute resolution tools.
- Ujobs does not provide protection for users who interact outside the Ujobs platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on the Ujobs platform.
- Rough, offensive, inappropriate language, or cruel messages sent by users will not be tolerated and may lead to suspension of activities or removal of your account.
3.1 Copyright infringement
Users can report to the technical support service Ujobs about possible violations of service rules, copyright infringements, or copied in advance other people's Services and posted on the site. Ujobs will conduct the necessary investigation and inform you about their result.
3.2 Violation of use
Users may receive a warning for violating our Terms of Service or any misconduct, which reached to the attention of our support team. The warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit user activity, but can lead to loss of seller status depending on the severity of the violation.
The Ujobs service is not allowed to use the site for the following services:
Services for adults and pornography - Ujobs does not allow the exchange focused on adult or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate behavior and language - communication on Ujobs should be friendly, constructive and professional. Ujobs condemns intimidation, harassment, and inciting hatred towards others. We provide users with an environment in which messages are exchanged between individuals, an order evaluation system, and participation on platforms such as our community forum and social media pages.
Spam - Ujobs serious about safety of its users. Any attempt to publish or transmit malicious content in order to compromise the account of another user is strictly prohibited. Please respect the privacy of our users, not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy - You can not publish private information of other users. Any exchange of personal information necessary for the provision of services must be provided on the order page. Sellers confirmed that any information that they receive from the buyer will not be used for any purpose other than delivery of services to the customer.
Infringement of intellectual property rights - Ujobs prohibits the use of materials that violate intellectual property rights. Each participant is responsible for the information provided on its profile in the texts and materials of its services, and tenders. In case of violation, the user shall be liable in accordance with applicable law.
Fraud / Illegal use - you can not use Ujobs for any unlawful purposes or for illegal activity.
3.3 Abuse and spam
Multiple accounts - in order to prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional expense will be regarded as established for the purpose of misleading Ujobs community and will be disabled. Creating multiple accounts can disable all related accounts. Note: any violation of these Terms of Service Ujobs is the reason for the suspension of all accounts.
Targeted abuse - We do not allow users who are engaged in deliberate abuse or harassment of other users on Ujobs. This includes the creation of multiple accounts, to pursue users through our system.
Sale Account - You can not buy or sell Ujobs accounts.
3.4 Abuse Report
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Ujobs reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts in connection with the violation, or for any illegal actions or misuse of the Site or the Service.
Violation of the Terms Ujobs services could result in your account being disabled permanently.
People with disabilities will not be able to sell or buy a service through Ujobs.
Members who have violated our Terms of Service, and their accounts are blocked, you can contact our customer service for more information, describe the violation and account status.
Users are able to change your account details in the Safety settings, change your password to protect your account from any unauthorized use.
Users are able to check their account ownership through support by providing appropriate evidence proving ownership of the account.
Users will be able to withdraw their funds from blocked accounts after a safety period of 90 days and after a thorough check of the corresponding property accounts, from the date of the day to contact support Ujobs.
Disputes should be resolved using the dispute resolution tools Ujobs, or contacting support Ujobs.
Ujobs may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Ujobs will make a new copy of the service conditions of use and they are available on this page.
You understand and agree that if you use Ujobs after the date on which the Terms of Service, Ujobs be considered as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
5. CONTENT create users
uJobs Service is not responsible for content posted by users on the website and does not guarantee the conditions of service of each individual seller. Ujobs does not check user uploaded / created content on the legitimacy, infringement of copyright, trademark or other rights violations. We invite everyone to report violations, together with proof of ownership, depending on the circumstances.
In addition, Ujobs is not responsible for the content, quality or level of service provided by the Seller. We make no guarantees regarding the timing of their implementation, as well as any communication between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system and common sense in choosing the appropriate services Offers.
Offering a service, the seller guarantees that he / she has the right and / or licensed to provide this service, sell or resell the services offered at Ujobs. Sellers of its services should comply with all applicable laws and conditions of use of the platform. Failure to do so may lead to the removal of Service and may result in suspension of the seller's account.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS